The 2022 Green Mountain Rally will take place September 9th – 11th 2022.
We are ready to welcome 300 of our closest friends to Camp Thorpe in Goshen Vermont for live music, amazing food, a bonfire and of course, the best riding roads in the country.
Tickets will go on sale June 13th at 6PM EST to MOV Members. You can purchase cabins, t-shirts and tickets at the same time. Cabins sell out first and we’re giving our members first dibs. Joining the MOV is $20 a year and opens up a world of great riding, friends and camping/dinners together throughout the year.
Ticket Sales Schedule:
- June 13th – MOV Members can purchase tickets for $65 and cabin price varies by bed count
- June 20th – Early Bird general public can purchase tickets
- August 1st – Ticket prices increase to $75 a person
- September 2nd – Online ticket sales close, buy a ticket in person at the rally (Bring cash / check)
In the midst of the Green Mountains, enjoy:
- The best home cooking (Fri/Sat night dinners, and Sat/Sun breakfasts)
- Self-Guided Tours on and off-road
- Live music Friday & Saturday
- Door Prizes & Giveaways
- Saturday night, coffee/tea/soft drinks/popcorn
- Hot Showers
The BMW Motorcycle Owners of Vermont welcomes you to the beautiful green mountains of Vermont. World class riding, cabin & tent camping, self-guided tours, 4 warm home-cooked meals and two evenings of live entertainment.
Every attendee will receive a swag bag and a raffle ticket for awesome prizes from our sponsors.
Coffee, Tea and Sodas available all day with hot showers and a bonfire on Friday night.
Join us for another year of fun and relaxation with old friends and new. We look forward to seeing you there.
Rally Co-Chairs: Jim Goss and Adam Chandler. Thanks to Jill Evans for the logo
Our volunteers from the membership and attendees are a huge part of the success of this rally. Please consider checking the box at registration that you are interested in volunteering this year!
Buy Your Ticket Now
2022 GMR Registration$75.00
All cabins have been reserved!