The 2022 Green Mountain Rally will take place September 8th-10th 2023.
We are ready to welcome 300 of our closest friends to Camp Thorpe in Goshen Vermont for live music, amazing food, a bonfire and of course, the best riding roads in the country.
Ticket Sales Schedule:
- June 1st – MOV Members can purchase tickets for $65 and cabin price varies by bed count
- June 7th – Early Bird general public can purchase tickets
- August 1st – Ticket prices increase to $75 a person
- September 1st – Tickets no longer on sale
In the midst of the Green Mountains, enjoy:
- The best home cooking (Fri/Sat night dinners, and Sat/Sun breakfasts)
- Self-Guided Tours on and off-road
- Live music Friday & Saturday
- Door Prizes & Giveaways
- Saturday night, coffee/tea/soft drinks/popcorn
- Hot Showers
The BMW Motorcycle Owners of Vermont welcomes you to the beautiful green mountains of Vermont. World class riding, cabin & tent camping, self-guided tours, 4 warm home-cooked meals and two evenings of live entertainment.
Every attendee will receive a swag bag and a raffle ticket for awesome prizes from our sponsors.
Coffee, Tea and Sodas available all day with hot showers and a bonfire on Friday night.
Join us for another year of fun and relaxation with old friends and new. We look forward to seeing you there.
Rally Co-Chairs: Jim Goss and Adam Chandler. Thanks to Jill Evans for the logo
Our volunteers from the membership and attendees are a huge part of the success of this rally. Please consider checking the box at registration that you are interested in volunteering this year!