The next Green Mountain Rally will take place September 8th-10th 2023.
We are getting ready to welcome back 300 of our closest friends to Camp Thorpe in Goshen Vermont for live music, amazing food, a bonfire and of course, the best riding roads in the country.
Ticket Sales Schedule (may change):
- June 11th – MOV members can reserve cabins and purchase tickets for the early-bird price.
- June 18th – Early-bird general public can purchase tickets.
- August 1st – Ticket prices increase. Shirt orders close.
- September 1st – Tickets no longer on sale.
Please take a moment to fill out the volunteer signup form if you are willing to lend a hand at some point during the weekend.
Buy Tickets and Shirts for the 2023 GMR
Tickets are available until September 1st. Shirt orders are closed. Cabins are SOLD OUT!
2023 Rally Registration$80.00
REMINDER: There will be no refunds for cabins or registration.
The BMW Motorcycle Owners of Vermont welcomes you to the beautiful green mountains of Vermont. World class riding, cabin & tent camping, self-guided tours, 4 warm home-cooked meals and two evenings of live entertainment.
In the midst of the Green Mountains, enjoy:
- The best home cooking (Fri/Sat night dinners, and Sat/Sun breakfasts)
- Self-Guided Tours on and off-road
- Live music Friday & Saturday
- Door Prizes & Giveaways
- Saturday night, coffee/tea/soft drinks/popcorn
- Hot Showers
Every attendee will receive a swag bag and a raffle ticket for awesome prizes from our sponsors.
Coffee, Tea and Sodas available all day with hot showers and a bonfire on Friday night.
Our volunteers from the membership and attendees are a huge part of the success of this rally. Please consider checking the volunteer box at registration that you are interested in helping out this year!