- This event has passed.
NEAR Rally: Field & Forest
July 15, 2021 – July 18, 2021
Go to link below for latest information. Some information (last updated March 10th) is below but this is a non-MOV event so verify with organizers:
North East Adventure Rally (NEAR)
Dual Sport Camp & Ride
July 15-18, 2021
Field & Forest Recreation Area
Registration opens April 15th, 2021. Link to follow.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. NO-WALK INS PLEASE!
The NorthEast Adventure Rally is an annual motorcycle gathering and riding rally based out of Field & Forest Recreation Area in Harrisville, NH. You will enjoy some awesome motorcycle riding in beautiful southwest New Hampshire as well as great food and company around the campfire! ANY and ALL types of street legal motorcycles are welcome!
Everything here is subject to change, depending on any COVID restrictions we’re under at the time of the event.
– Weekend Pass: Includes camping Friday and Saturday nights, rides on Saturday and catered BBQ on Saturday night. $TBD
– Add Thursday night camping: $20 per person.
– No Single Day Passes Available.
– Street legal motorcycles only. No loud exhaust.
– Awesome local riding with both guided and self-guided routes. Riding ranges from mild to wild with something for everyone. (street, ADV’ing, dualsport, and some single track).
– Dirt riding right on the property…some single track, lots of very rocky and hard 4×4 trails, and direct access to a Class VI that runs through the property.
– Coffee Saturday and Sunday mornings (with real cream and everything).
– Catered BBQ Saturday night.
– A real deal campground with spacious camp sites and fire pits and picnic tables.
– We do have room for your campers and RV’s. (Limited amount of power sites, first come/first serve).
– Firewood and Ice for sale on site.
– Grill and coolers available for use.
– Bath house with flushing toilets and hot showers.
– Central pavilion with seating. Power available at pavilion.
– Central fire each night next to the central pavilion.
If you would like to ride anything harder or further abroad than the Class VI roads, then you should purchase a NH ORV sticker: NH ORV sticker info
The closest retailer that sells these stickers is Pelletier’s Sport